Find the legal documents you need, Attorney Certified.
Stop paying high legal fees for certified legal documents you can get online.
AttorneyDocs was founded by an attorney with 25 years of practicing experience. Our goal is to provide reliable and accurate legal documents to help attorneys, paralegals and students find the right reference for their needs. We help the legal community be more productive by providing instant access to quality reference materials.
This system quickly attracted a solid group of highly qualified attorneys interested in selling their own legal documents. This has created a vast library of high quality legal documents as well as an income opportunity for attorneys.
Download Your Legal Document Instantly
Getting your legal forms has never been easier. Once you’ve found and purchased your legal doc you will be able to instantly download the redacted product. Most of our products are in Microsoft Word format (.docx), which enables you to quick personalize it to your needs.
Our Legal Documents are Guaranteed
We back all of our downloadable legal documents with a 100% money back guarantee. If you’re not satisfied with your document then we’ll happily refund your purchase – no questions asked.
Attorney Certified Legal Documents
Important messaging here about the credibility of the legal documents sold on this site, with a link to the FAQ section for more info.
This info should go to this point with more wording as needed.
How Attorney Docs Have Helped
Needed a motion in a pinch. I bought one from the site and instantly had it in my download box. I was pleased with the professional formatting. All I had to do was change out client names and remove anything that isn’t relevant and file the document in court.
I have been a practicing attorney for over 15 years specializing in immigration law. I decided to upload some of my immigration court documents on this site because they can be used in federal jurisdiction. So far I have made 14 sales and counting. A good way to make extra money for work you’ve already done.
I am a new student studying to be a paralegal. One of my first assignments was to draw up a motion for breach of contract. The only thing the professor gave us ahead of time was the fact pattern of the case. So I went out searching for a motion to see how they were generally written. I found multiple breach of contract motions on this site and they proved to be extremely helpful.
Legal Document Categories
- Art Consulting Agreement
- Wisconsin Notice of Intent to Lien - Construction
- Mutual Lead Referral Agreement
- Motion for Recusal
- Sample Letter for Loan Deferment or Abatement Due to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Sexual Assault of a Child Voir Dire Questions
- Will - Single/Divorced/Widowed
- NY Land Contract (Contract for Deed)
- Working From Home Policy for COVID-19
- Board of Director Agreement
- Unopposed Motion for Leave to Allow Defendant's Expert
- General Form (Notice of Appearance)
- Investors Agreement
- Wisconsin Claim for Lien - Construction (Recordable)
- Letter Requesting Relief for Rent Payment - COVID-19
- Art Consulting Agreement
- Objection to Proposed Expert Testimony, Motions for Expert Discovery and for a Shreck Hearing Related to Client's Proposed Expert Testimony - Criminal Defense Legal Document
- Mutual Lead Referral Agreement
- Petition for Temporary Custody by Extended Family
- Verification Request Letter to Credit Bureaus
- Voter Registration - Immigration Law
- Defendants' Summary Judgment - Slip and Fall Case
- Stay of Execution Of Sentence
- Motion for Severance - US v King
- Second Amended Complaint - Civil Litigation Legal Document
- Motion for Order that Prosecution Disclose VISA Information - Criminal Defense Legal Document
- Motions To Suppress, Order Production Of Discovery, For A Bill Of Particulars, And To Strike Surplusage
- Motion to Dismiss for Prosecutorial Misconduct Grand Jury
- Ex Parte Motion for Funds to Secure Services of a Mitigation Specialist
- Definitive Legal Guide to Establishing a Business in Delaware
Common Legal Doc FAQs
How do you verify the quality of document?
Our staff attorneys view every document that’s uploaded on the site. We do this in order to ensure you are getting exactly what you need. You’ll also be able to preview the legal document before you buy it.
How do you verify that the sellers are actually lawyers?
Every single seller that’s accepted within our marketplace has had his or her identity verified before they can upload and sell their docs. It’s an essential part of the trust necessary to sustain the long-standing success we’ve had online.
What format will my document come in? Word? PDF?
All of the legal documents that we sell are in MS Word format (.docx, .doc) for fast and familiar workflow. This makes them completely editable to your needs.
What if you are not satisfied with your purchase?
We are here to help and service you. If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase not only will refund your money, but we can extend our services to find something that fits your particular needs
Why should I buy legal documents here instead of free online?
All of our products are verified actual legal documents drafted by real attorneys. So, when you buy from AttorneyDocs you’re buying a legally certified document that was written by an actual attorney! You need to decide if it’s work risking your sensitive legal needs to cheap or free “legal template form” websites or if it’s worth buying a trusted document you can count on.
From Our Blog
Ruth Bader Ginsburg passed away September 18 at the age of 87, leaving behind more than a quarter-century legacy as an associate justice on the Supreme Court. “The Notorious RBG” as she was often referred to, became well known for her scathing dissents, and will be...
Whether you refer to them as courtroom dramas or law movies, film centering around crime and justice have been challenging audiences for about as long as movies have existed. Since there is a limited number of resources available for those interested in courtroom...
How do we describe what’s going on? From newsrooms, to social media posts, people have had to characterize this widespread, evolving unrest. For the first time, many of us are experiencing turmoil in our own city, and there are a lot of questions. Are we experiencing...